Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Math sample

WALT: Use known facts to find out unknown 

This is my snapper that I made on educreation with my friend Zac.


Description:
In Troys work shop 11 we learnt how to find out unknown facts from known facts. we hade to make a snapper for our blog about this strategy. Me and zac did the sum 5x49= because we didn't know what it was and we did the snapper with that sum.

Evaluation:I think I would give myself a 7 out of 10 because I think I hade a good volume. I think How I could get a 10 I can not take as long doing the answer for 5x49.

Buddy comment: It was presented in a very nice way. You could improve on doing it on your own-Tane


Feed back: That was really good... You made me learn something.

1 comment:

  1. Cooper you have mixed up your headings. The description is about the task, the evaluation is how you thought you did and what you can improve on and the feedback/forward is from your buddy what you did well and what you can improve on. Please can you fix it up.

    ReplyDelete