Thursday, 6 March 2014

Reaction test

Statistics:  Stem and Leaf Graph


WALT: gather, display and discuss data


Success Criteria:  

  • Gather relevant information

  • Display data on a stem and leaf graph

  • Make some conclusions about the data


Task:

To present information about reaction times using a ruler.


Data:27,10,6,30+,20,14,10,14,9,7




Stem and Leaf Graph





Sorted stem and leaf graph














Conclusions:

My highest score is 30+ 

my buddy's highest score is 30+









Assessment:

Self Assessment:

  • I can gather relevant information

  • I can display data on a stem and leaf graph

  • I can make some conclusions about the data


Peer Assessment:

  • I can gather relevant information

  • I can display data on a stem and leaf graph

  • I can make some conclusions about the data


-- 
Elly Warnock
Assistant Principal
Russell Street School
25 Russell Street
Palmerston North
www.russellst.school.nz
Ph/Fax: 06-3586671

The information contained in this email message is private and confidential. If you are not the named recipient any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of the information is prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately and destroy the message. Opinions expressed herein are those of the writer and do not necessarily reflect Russell Street School policy.


No comments:

Post a Comment