Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Camp goals

WALT: set SMART goals
Success Criteria:
Set 2 goals that are sensible, measurable, achievable, relevant and timely goals
Reflect on goals after camp

My goal is to overcome my fear of heights. I have chosen this goal because I feel a bit sick. When I am up high I will know I have achieved this goal when I feel different when I do things that are high.

My other goal is having new friends. I have chosen this goal I always play with the same people. I will now I have achieved this goal because I am talking to other people and playing with differint people. 

Reflection: I think I did good at saying what goals I wanted to get better at it.

1 comment:

  1. 2 great goals Cooper that are very achievable for you on camp. Remember to keep these in mind throughout the week.

    ReplyDelete